Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

splitting your heart, splitting your time....

Do you ever feel like your splitting your time???  Splitting your time between school and kids??  kids and their schedule??  their schedule and your time with your husband??  homeschooling and your husband??? homeschooling and enjoying your kids?? homeschooling and your kids' schedule??  work and family???   your boss and your husband???

What ever is forcing you to decide between one thing or another--what value is it?? What eternal value does it have?? If you are lucky enough to be at home, have you wondered what it would be like to go back in to the work force??  What will going back into the work force do?

If your children are in public school and your heart is tugging you to homeschool, what is holding you back???  I have learned in my life that the thing that holds me back the most is PRIDE.  Yep, there I said it-PRIDE.   I can do it all-all the time!!! Can you?? When do you break and say I can't do it?  What makes that happen???  Maybe today you need to take a few moments to stop and ask yourself how much am I doing because you want to accomplish it?, how am I doing in my own strength?, how much am I doing with God's help?, how much am I doing without ransoming my family?

No comments:

Post a Comment