Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

butterflies...

I have noticed lately an abundance of butterflies.  God has reminded me with each one that I am a new creation.  I have seen a lot of yellow butterflies.  I find that detail even more interesting b/c the color yellow/gold  is symbolic of God's presence.  When you are sitting around, whether alone or in a group, and a yellow/gold butterfly flies by ~ God's presence with a hint of a new creation.  WOW....and some people say that God is not concerned with showing himself to us.  REALLY????  If only God's creation was the only thing he revealed to us, wouldn't that be enough???  Wouldn't it be enough with how each creature is made to overwelm our senses with awe???  When you think of a bumble bee, for instance, too heavy, according to science, to fly with their wings and yet they do it everyday???  Because that is what they were designed to do....  What were you made (or designed) to do???  Are you doing it???  Are you holding up your end of the deal by being that new creation???  Doing exactly what you were designed to do???  I have wasted lots of time in my life, but my new creature was designed to not waste time.  I am breathing in God's creation more and more everyday AND really enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment