Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today....what can we do with today???

Today I asked my children to finish up their reports.  My 13-year-old son will be finishing up his report on 'How snails got their shells', and my 11-year-old daughter is finishing up a report on 'The Great Depression.'  As we were talking about finishing them up it occurred to me that I had not stressed to them that it did not have to be perfect, but rather, finishing to their best ability. 

How many times has God asked us to complete something???  How many times has he asked us to complete something perfectly???  How many times has he patted us on the back and said I am so glad that you finished this 'my good and faithful servant'??? 

Think about today....what can you finish (or complete) and do it as though God is asking you to finish to the best of your ability??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment