Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

soda, pizza, and great company...and don't forget the chocolate cake

This afternoon I enjoyed an afternoon with soda, pizza
and GREAT company!!!  Why do those things seem too
simple to be writing about???  Well for a mom like me, who is forever
grateful for my husband's job, that gets VERY LITTLE
alone time: this afternoon - I was on my own!!!  I will
admit that the only thing that would have made it better was the having 30 minutes
 on my way to soda, pizza and great company would have been be able
to sing as loud and as awful as I wanted to.  :)
BUT....in place of all of that fun, I got to ride along with a
new found friend!!!  Her name will remain anonymous,
but I am excited to have a new friend.  So you may
be wondering was the soda and pizza good???  YES!!!!  I enjoyed
both very much, but felt very guilty for enjoying it
without my children as I knew they were at home enjoying grilled cheeses and chips.
:( YUCK in comparison to pizza and soda.  haha

OK so now we are in for confession time:
I HAD TWO PIECES OF CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!
Ok there I said it...
I guess my earlier guilt was short-lived...haha
The chocolate cake will probably not be short-lived as it
is slowly finding it's way to my hips or backside.  :(
But oh so worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment